Koodo Community

Community

Solved

My payment is not being accepted

When I attempt to pay, the website does not proceed from "Payment Info" to "Review." I enter in my credit card information and name correctly, and I have paid with this specific credit card before without problems. However, the website gives me no error message and just goes to the previous screen "Payment Amount" instead of moving forward. I've tried paying numerous times, and it constantly fails. I'd just like to be able to pay my bill.

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Adam, can you pls dial #123 and press 3 for payment? We are looking into why some customers are encountering this. Thanks for your understanding!
Bernard wrote:

Adam, can you pls dial #123 and press 3 for payment? We are looking into why some customers are...

For me it just says the payment didn't go through,yesterday and today, same card as I used many times in the past. Any solutions yet?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Adam, can you pls dial #123 and press 3 for payment? We are looking into why some customers are...

Still working on it Kate as the issue seems complex and affects only a small number of customers. Have you tried my recco above?  It's just as easy and you won't miss the due date of payment.
Bernard wrote:

I am having the same problem.  I have paid on-line for years and now it won't accept my payment.  Very frustrating.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

@ Bruce, pls use #123 and press 3 for payment. We are aware that a few customers are having challenges this month. We are working fixing it. Thanks for your patience!
Bernard wrote:

Thanks.  I saw your reply to others having this same problem. I will try that. Thanks again.
Bernard wrote:

Thanks Bernard, I haven't tried the #123 because I just paid through my bank acct the day after the having issues. Will try it next time if the problem happens again.
Bernard wrote:

Same issue here. I just got a new phone and thought that could have something to do with it, but my problem is identical with the rest here, and I figure if it were an issue with the new phone, I wouldn't even be able to login to my account.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Looks like payment did go through Stephanie via the automated phone system. 
Bernard: It worked like a charm.  Thanks.

Hi there I am unable to pay my koodo with mine credit card as it says we can't accept this credit I had paid the sim card bill with the credit card very first time I don't why I am not able to pay mine bill as I had mine two bill cycles .. The credit card is under mine name and when I tried with my husband's card the issue is the same .
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Does the billing address match with the address on your Koodo account?