Koodo Community

Community

My online bill seems to be late this month (August 2017) It typically shows by the 9th or 10th of month.

Userlevel 1
My August bill is not showing online.  The charge shows on my account history but there is no bill to view or download. My billing cycle is the 7th to the 6th of the following month. Today is the 14th so a week later than the beginning of the new bill. The August charge is showing in my account history, but the "current bill" showing is June 7 to July 6, which is last month's bill. Is there a corporate problem in posting the August bills?

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I answered on the other post  :)

Sometimes, your account history/ Total due update sooner than E-bill itself. (Not at same time), but if it happened, It will get update by next day.
So, please wait 1 more day ( or 2) and login again. You should find your bill the. 
I know it seems their system send you a bill late this month. 
Send them message if you don't receive your Ebill in next few days.

Userlevel 1
Mayumi wrote:

Sometimes, your account history/ Total due update sooner t...

Thank you. Do I send Koodo a message via FB Messenger? Or?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

FB and Twitter generally are the best options unless you call during a low volume time.
Mayumi wrote:

I have the same billing cycle as you Alison and I just got my text message today with the updated bill. So I think there was a delay for some reason.
I haven't received my August 9th 2017 bill either.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Gail Hickman wrote:

Wait a few more days, and then contact Koodo if you haven't received it.
Userlevel 1
Gail Hickman wrote:

Hi Gail, clearly this is a problem for several people. I found that I could see the August billing charge under my account history when in "self serve". That might help you in the interim while we are waiting for the August bill to appear on our accounts.  Good luck!
I did not receive a bill in July or August, and have now been late twice on paying my bill. What is being done to resolve this issue, and is there anything I can do to start receiving my bills again? 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Beth wrote:

I did not receive a bill in July or August, and have now been late twice on paying my bill. What ...

When you log into your self serve, do you see your pdf ebill?
Beth wrote:

I did not receive a bill in July or August, and have now been late twice on paying my bill. What ...

I am able to see the bill for July, but not August. I should have received my August bill by now. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Beth wrote:

My ebill was late too but I eventually received it.  i thought this issue was fixed when I received my bill.  Let me ask our Koodo contact for you and see what's the status of this
Beth wrote:

Thanks, Dennis. My biggest question is why I'm no longer receiving bills via email. I have checked my spam folder and there is nothing there. I also confirmed my account settings, and nothing has changed--my email address is still listed correctly. I rely on these email notifications, so when I didn't receive them I just forgot to pay the bill entirely. Admittedly, I should have been paying more attention, but I set up my account to receive these notifications and it stopped working. I have been a Koodo customer for almost 10 years and this has never happened before. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Beth wrote:

Hi Beth - the issue we were experiencing was resolved last week. I'm seeing that the July bill for your line was issued and should be available in Self Serve. August closed on the 21st and will be available in a few days. With regards to the notifications, have you checked your preferences to make sure they're set correctly? Can you please verify in self serve using this link?
Beth wrote:

Yes, as per my comment above: 
  • I have checked my spam folder and there is nothing there.
  • I also confirmed my account settings, and nothing has changed--my email address is still listed correctly. (And "email notification" is selected). 
As mentioned, I have been a koodo customer for almost 10 years, and this has not happened before. I have not changed any settings in either my email account or my koodo mobile account. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Beth wrote:

Sorry for making you repeat, just wanted to be sure.
Looking at our latest logs, you are scheduled to receive a notification for the August bill tomorrow, once it's available in Self Serve. Keep an eye out and let us know if it doesn't come through (to be safe, I'd even give it an extra day). Things should go back to normal as of this notification.
Beth wrote:

Sure, that sounds good. I'll let you know if it doesn't come through by early next week. 

Thanks very much for your help. 🙂