Koodo Community

Community

Solved

My monthly pay is supposed to be $44 plus tax. Why is my bill $56.40 if I didn't go over any usage?

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Is this your first bill or have you made a plan change recently? If it's one of those 2 things, that's perfectly normal and caused by proration.
My first bill was $57.07 and I paid that. Now my second bill for the months June-July is supposed to be $44 plus tax. I don't know why it's $56.40 if I didn't go over any usage.
Userlevel 7
Borjana Pavlovic wrote:

My first bill was $57.07 and I paid that. Now my second bill for the months June-July is supposed...

have you checked page 3 of your bill for overages? and do you have a tab?
Borjana Pavlovic wrote:

My first bill was $57.07 and I paid that. Now my second bill for the months June-July is supposed...

I'm on a Tab, yes. But I don't understand why it is over my monthly pay. It is supposed to be $44 plus tax. NOT over $50.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Borjana Pavlovic wrote:

The details are on your ebill. What does it say you are being charged for on your ebill?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Borjana Pavlovic wrote:

Are you on the Tab M? if so there is $5/mo tab charge.
Borjana Pavlovic wrote:

It says I'm being charged for Other Charges and Credits that costs $6.03. What is understood as Other Charges and Credits?
Borjana Pavlovic wrote:

Mayumi, yes I know. But I'm being charged for something else as well. My bill is $39 + the $5/mo tab charge. That is $44 plus tax, but I got charged for something else. Last time I paid late by three days. Could that mean anything?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Borjana Pavlovic wrote:

Yes. Late payments Incur interest http://koodomobile.com/samplebill.pdf

You can always call Koodo to confirm these charges *611 during regular business hours
Borjana Pavlovic wrote:

Thank you.
Borjana Pavlovic wrote:

how come i was charged or airtime use of $7 plus...and when i check my billing history or i mean airtime usage all results are zero...where did they get that 7$ charged for the airtime use
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Borjana Pavlovic wrote:

Well, none of us have access to your account, but page 3 of your invoice should clarify where the $7 came from, Pinky. Was it accidental roaming perhaps? Do you live close to the border?