Koodo Community
Solved

My first billing cycle is over, and my bill is supposed to show up today , but its showing nothing?

My phone was activated on April 18th, and it says that my first bill should be due today. My self serves says my billing cycle had ' 0 days left' I went to pay it but there isnt anything showing. Its just saying that there is no billing information yet.  I want to pay my bill on time , which should be today. Why is there nothing showing? I dont want to have a late payment.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No worries, Sarah, just wait till you get the email saying your bill is ready. Or you can check again in a few hours or even tomorrow. Once you get your bill, you actually have a number of days/weeks to pay before your payment is considered "late" 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If your billing cycle says "0 days left", then your new billing cycle start tomorrow : May 18th.
Your billing cycle is 18th of the month to 17th of the next month.
In this case, you will receive your bill around between 20th to 23rd.
Oh! Okay thank you both! This is my first time having anything on a plan or monthly , so I just didnt want to risk anything on my first payment hah!
Mine was activated on May 1st and I received my bill the other day prorated from May 1st to May 10th so it has a few dollars for the first 10 days and then the bill for the next full month.  My question is do I pay that and wait for my automatic payment to come out the next month or do I just let it go and let it come out?  I thought I remembered reading somewhere that I should pay the first bill because it takes a while for the automatic payment to get established.  I also was told that it costs me $10.00 if I call with a question.  Is that true?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Carolyn Novak wrote:

Mine was activated on May 1st and I received my bill the other day prorated from May 1st to May 1...

Yes, you should pay for your first bill manually even tho you set up auto pay. It will kicks in next month bill.

If you call Koodo for tech support or bill inquiry, they won't charge you.
They will charge you IF you ask them to do something you could do through self serve.
Carolyn Novak wrote:

Mine was activated on May 1st and I received my bill the other day prorated from May 1st to May 1...

Thank you.  :)