Koodo Community

Community

My bill should be about 69.00 but lately its 80.99 . I have more then enough coverage. whats up with this ???

I'm having a hard time asking Kooda a Question about  my billing ? Will they read this Post?
What else can I do?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What's giving you a hard time? Have you looked at page 3 of your bill to see where the extra charges have been coming from?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Muriel, just like Goran suggested it page 3 of your invoice typically reveals everything. In your case, your bill has been the same, down to the penny, for the last three months. You are on a $55 plan and have a $15 Tab payback for your new phone you got late october last year.This is what it would look like:

Taxes are on top of this. So, that adds up to the $80 some dollars you mentioned. No extra charge anywhere. Hope this helps. 
My bill shows an amount of 61$ as payment due whereas the current bill is the usual 28.75$ . No extra charges are being shown at all. What do I do?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you have an issue of your own it's bes tto start a new thread. Have you received your bill yet? It will state in page 3 what the extra charges are from.
Goran wrote:

If you have an issue of your own it's bes tto start a new thread. Have you received your bill yet...

Thanks..How do I start one?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

If you have an issue of your own it's bes tto start a new thread. Have you received your bill yet...

Gagandeep, you are on a local plan (not Canada wide) and you have incurred long distance charges. See page 4 of your invoice, it shows the exact details. 
It shows balance forwarded from last bill whereas I have already paid my last bill of January
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
How close to the due date did you pay? At a certain point the bill gets processed assuming a payment was not made and it should also state to ignore the balance forward if you did pay. I wouldn't worry so long as you did pay.