Koodo Community

Community

Solved

My bill is due on the first, but I cant afford to pay until three days after on pay day. Do you have a grace period?

Billing

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It depends, Danielle, if you are on a spending cap, you HAVE to pay your bill in time. I suggest you give them a call when they are open, *611 and they'll be able to tell you if you have a grace period or not 🙂
Userlevel 4
The grace period starts from the bill date to the due date shown on the bill. That would be about 25 days to pay the bill...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

The grace period starts from the bill date to the due date shown on the bill. That would be about...

If her bill is due on the first, I guess she need to pay the 1st...
Userlevel 4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

The grace period starts from the bill date to the due date shown on the bill. That would be about...

That could imply she got the bill within the first week of the previous month...25 days before.
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

We usually pay our bill two weeks before the due date. But unexpected emergency expenses happened. We dont want to cancel it bc we will never get our phone plan back. We also need our phones because we both work out of town.
Userlevel 4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

All that would happen is a 2% late charge on the next bill. If this is the only bill you are late on, I would not be too concerned about suspensions or anything like that. just give Koodo a call to report the payment when it is made. They will be able to protect the account until the payment posts.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Danielle. I don't know if this applies all the time, but usually when I paid after my due date which is on the 19th of the month but before my next billing cycle which start on the 24th, I usually don't get charged extra. The only time I got charged extra was when I completly forgot to pay it 😕...