Koodo Community
Question

My balance says -101.48, but it says I owe 100.80 - can someone explain this please?

Hello Koodo community.

I've been on hold for over an hour now, so I'm giving this a shot.

My balance says -101.47 but I owe 100.80.

I paid on time for my last bill for March ($101.47) so I don't have any late fees or anything.

I am really confused.

11 replies

Badge +4
What does it show on the main page when you log in to self serve? Usually a minus $ amount on that page means you have a credit. Your PDF just shows what your monthly bill is and doesn't update when the bill is paid.

It says :
Taxes
$101.47
Billed total
-$101.47
Payment received
Apr 14, 2019

but at the top is says total due $100.80
and "Late payment charges will apply if payment is not received before April 25th."
But I paid on April 14th for this bill.
Rather, March was paid for on April 14th.
Bill cycle: Mar 1 - Mar 31, 2019
  • Previous balance
  • $0.00
  • New charges
  • $101.47
  • Total due
  • $100.80
  • If paid by April 25, 2019
Badge +4
If it still says you owe $100.80 on the main page, then you still owe that amount I would say. How was the bill paid and are you sure the charges went through? How much was your April bill? Were previous bills paid in full? Did you have any overages on the April bill? Usually page 3 of your PDF bill will show what they are for if any.
I believe the April bill is the $100.80, which I haven't paid yet.

I paid the March 2019 bill on April 14th which was the $101.47

I have paid all my bills in full, and I don't have any overages on the April bill.

Thank you very much for your help, by the way. I really appreciate it. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Do you have access to your detail bill (PDF bill) in your selfservice? That one shoulf have the detail

Sometimes the system generated the amount in total first with old deadline date (so you thought it was the old amount). It fixes itself after that. I would wait for the PDF bill and see.
Badge +4
If on the main page and it still shows that you owe $100.80 with a due date of April 25th, then it sounds like you're late paying off the April bill. Look in account history and see when you normally pay your monthly bill.
Thank you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Anyone just get an email notification for this just now? If so do you know why with no activity on it recently?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Anyone just get an email notification for this just now? If so do you know why with no activity on it recently?
Because Koodo move the post to a different category