Koodo Community
Solved

monthly fee

• 1 October 2020
  • 7 replies

Hi, I wonder why my bill went up $7 dollar This month for no reason?

icon

Best answer by nim4165 1 October 2020, 13:28

Look at your bill and compare it to the previous month’s bill to determine the source of the increase. It could be a limited time rebate which expired, a service fee, increase of an add-on fee, or ….

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7

Look at your bill and compare it to the previous month’s bill to determine the source of the increase. It could be a limited time rebate which expired, a service fee, increase of an add-on fee, or ….

I haven’t changed anything! Otherwise I wouldn’t ask!

Userlevel 7

You do not have to change anything for a limited time rebate to expire. The answer should be in your bill.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I haven’t changed anything! Otherwise I wouldn’t ask!

Look at the pdf copy of your bill. Details of any additional charges will be listed there, usually beginning on page 3..

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@nim4165 is actually bang-on here, @Snäckan . When you activated with us, you took advantage of a promotion in the amount of a $10 bill credit for 12 months. The 12 months have now expired, so you’re seeing your regular monthly bill amount. The details are on page 3 of your latest and previous bills, as @Timo Tuokkola suggested.

I can’t see anything on my bill that’s indicated that there was an 12 month promo. And I can’t see anything on my service agreement either! So please let me know we’re it were I can find it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

To view and or download your current or previous bills, going back 18 months, simply log in and make your selection from "Download past bills" in the yellow box: http://koo.do/2teMhZk 

Once you download the PDF of your eBill, if you scroll to page 3 of the latest ones, you’ll see a breakdown of all your charges. When comparing your Sept bill to Aug, you’ll see that in Aug there was a line-item that showed “Mthly credit 12mth $10 incl tax*”  with a credit of -$8.85