Koodo Community
Solved

Monthly Credit not applied

When I signed up for Koodo at the start of the new year part of the deal was $10 off each month for 10 months (total of $100 off).  However, I recently checked my bills as I had automatic payments setup and the monthly credit was never applied to any of the previous 4 months. 

Did I miss something in setting up my account? Is there a specific way to getthe Monthly credit applied?

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 3 May 2021, 06:19

When I signed up for Koodo at the start of the new year part of the deal was $10 off each month for 10 months (total of $100 off).  However, I recently checked my bills as I had automatic payments setup and the monthly credit was never applied to any of the previous 4 months. 

Did I miss something in setting up my account? Is there a specific way to getthe Monthly credit applied?

Did you port in your number to Koodo? The credits are tied to your phone number. When you port in your number, the credits end up being replaced, since you are no longer using your temporary number.

If you didn’t port in your number, it would be strange why you did not get the credits. Generally speaking, you should start to see it on your second bill.

In order to get your credits reinstated onto your account, you need to schedule a callback through Koodo Assist or send a message to a Koodo rep on Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out to us. Indeed, because of the phone number change, the credit did not appear anymore on the bill. No worries, it has been fixed. A credit of 30$ has been applied to your account (a credit of 10$ was offered on the first bill). You can check the detailed bills at koodo.com/selfserve. Also, a credit of 10$will appear on the bill for the next 6 months. Feel free to reach out to us anytime by sending us a private message from your Social Media account (Facebook or Twitter) or by scheduling a callback at koodo.com/chat.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I would just suggest you check the page 3 (or 4) of the pdf bill and see if there was anything else that could have created problem.

Anyway, I will flag a rep for them to check the account. If you are using the same email here with the Koodo selfserve account, they would be able to find you. If not, you would have to follow Milkyway instruction to contact Koodo directly.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you port in your number to Koodo? The credits are tied to your phone number. When you port in your number, the credits end up being replaced, since you are no longer using your temporary number.

If you didn’t port in your number, it would be strange why you did not get the credits. Generally speaking, you should start to see it on your second bill.

In order to get your credits reinstated onto your account, you need to schedule a callback through Koodo Assist or send a message to a Koodo rep on Facebook Messenger or Twitter.