Koodo Community
Solved

Monthly Credit missing ported number

Hi

noticed the 10$ a month credit not on my bill.  a buddy in office upgraded around same time and said it was because the phone number was ported.  he got it fixed on this forum.

thanks !

icon

Best answer by Alexandra_Koodo 3 May 2021, 19:32

Hi

noticed the 10$ a month credit not on my bill.  a buddy in office upgraded around same time and said it was because the phone number was ported.  he got it fixed on this forum.

thanks !

Hi there! Upon checking, the first bill credit was applied to the temporary number. We managed to add the remaining credits on the current line. It will be visible on the next bills issued by the system. 

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is your email here the same as your self-serve? If so I can flag a Rep to correct it for you

hi yes same email

thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

OK I've flagged a Rep. It may not be right away but it'll be taken care of.

Userlevel 6

Hi

thanks !

Hi there! Upon checking, the first bill credit was applied to the temporary number. We managed to add the remaining credits on the current line. It will be visible on the next bills issued by the system. 

thanks for the quick resolution