Feedback
Monthly Billing | Koodo Community
Koodo Community
Solved

Monthly Billing

• 2 September 2021
  • 4 replies

New customer.  Billing to come out of Bank automatically.  1st month it didn’t come out so paid myself.  This month cycle ended Aug. 25 and today (Sept. 2) Koodo still hasn’t taken out of my account.  How long does it usually take Koodo to process & take from my account?

icon

Best answer by Allan M 2 September 2021, 16:57

Payment for pre-authorized payments comes out 15 days after your bill has been released.

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Payment for pre-authorized payments comes out 15 days after your bill has been released.

Thank you very much.

why is my bill of 54 .31  now is 98.23   and no extra charge and is automatic payment    also these mistakes have been going on for a long time.  also how do i talk to a representative.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

why is my bill of 54 .31  now is 98.23   and no extra charge and is automatic payment    also these mistakes have been going on for a long time.  also how do i talk to a representative.

Did you make payment close to your bill date last month? In that case, your last payment didn't reflect on your current bill.

You can check what's going on on your bill to download PDF invoice. There is all the detailed information about charges.

If you still need explain about charges, please start your own question.