Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Monthly Bill Keeps Going Up And My Plans Are $25.25 Plus Tax And 911

When I Started With Koodo I Got Two Phones Both With Same Plan Which Is $25.25 + Taxes + 911. My First Bill Was $59.00 And Some Cents The Next Bill Was $ 89.00 And Some Cents The Next Bill Was $ 180.00 And This Last Bill I Just Got Is $ 303.39. Can Someone Please Help Me To Get This Straightened Out Michael J. Probert

9 replies

Step 1: Log into Self Serve. Step 2: Download E-Bill Step 3: Open E-Bill Step 4: Review each page of bill. Step 5: Gain understanding as to why bill is high. If steps 1-5 do not provide the information required to understand bill, then dial *611 to have a human explain it to you.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi Michael... Most of the time when clients have a bill higher than normal is because they are overusing the plan, I would say that you went over the minutes, or you are using data... As Dalek said, check out your bill and you will find the answer, also check koodo's website for the promotional plans, they are very affordable and will give you more for less...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ack, a $300 bill? You really should consider another plan! Have you been traveling outside of Canada, Michael? Anyway as the others said before me, we can't really help you unless you provide specifics concerning your bill... you can post a screenshot here if you like but PLEASE make sure to obliterate all private/personal information such as address and phone numbers 🙂
Userlevel 6
Hello Michael, This community is mainly customer run, unfortunately, we cannot view your account. However, you can view your usage online by going to your self-serve account or downloading the Koodo app to see your usage. Hope this helps 🙂
usage time unlimited
Michael Probert wrote:

usage time unlimited

You may want to form a coherent sentence so that we may understand you.
Userlevel 5
Michael Probert wrote:

usage time unlimited

I agree with Dalek here Michael. Also Koodo does not have a $25 plan with unlimited minutes, so it's very possible if you are using a lot you are going over.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Canada-Wide Talk and Text dbl Plan $25 include upto 200min anytime minutes. Was it talk minutes overage?
Userlevel 6
Have you paid your bills? It sounds like you maybe carrying forward unpaid bills. 🙂