Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Mobile charges : No clue where it comes from

Hi Koodo Community, I just received my bill but with the surprise of "Mobile services" charges of $36.00. I don't know where it comes from, I checked my calls (no extra charges at all) and data (under limit) so I don't have any idea why I have this Mobile charges. The only thing I did last month is changing my voicemail message (switching from the regular automatic reply to a personal voicemail message). The image of the bill is attached. Does someone have any clue of where my charges can come from ? Thank you very much in advance.

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Mobile services is the cost of your monthly plan
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you buy a new phone lately or pay your balance?
Userlevel 6
The bill says 'turn over for details'. I think that's where you'll find your explanation
Ok, I got it !! Thank you !! In fact, $36 is my monthly plan and the other amount is my balance that I didn't pay last month. I thought I already paid it but when I checked, no... Thanks for your help three of you !! 🙂
Userlevel 6
Thomas Lion wrote:

Ok, I got it !! Thank you !! In fact, $36 is my monthly plan and the other amount is my balance t...

Awesome!
Userlevel 6
Thomas Lion wrote:

Ok, I got it !! Thank you !! In fact, $36 is my monthly plan and the other amount is my balance t...

Well, koodo clearly can use a little help in the clear language department. Astonishing that, from the looks of it, no one on this thread really knew what 'Mobile Services' were. Somebody please tell koodo to make at least the bill easy to understand. 🙂
Userlevel 6
Thomas Lion wrote:

Turn the page, it's all there!
Userlevel 6
Thomas Lion wrote:

Or just simply call it 'monthly plan' instead then list other stuff  No need to turn the page.