Koodo Community

Community

Make a useful app

I received my first bill and was irked to see a plan fee much higher than I signed up for. Upon opening the app there were no details as to why this was, apart from the term "Monthly service plans." I called to speak to a CSR and he tried to explain that the app doesn't exist to provide the client detailed information. Other phone companies are able to provide this. If you want to maintain your "shock free" branding, providing a detailed bill is imperative. Please include a bill breakdown in the app. It's just a couple more lines of text.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Your PDF e-bill in its entirety is available to review or download to your computer through the self-serve interface. Fitting all that detail into a small screen would likely be a reading challenge.

David wrote:

Your PDF e-bill in its entirety is available to review or download to your computer through the s...

Thank you for your feedback. As previously detailed in my original post, this "reading challenge" you describe, is offered by other providers. The miracle of phones and computers alike is our ability to scroll up and down our screens. If the app did not permit scrolling you would be 100% correct, however this is not true. Additionally, Koodo can make the font as big as they want to circumvent this supposed challenge.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
David wrote:

Your PDF e-bill in its entirety is available to review or download to your computer through the s...

The same pdf bill is also available to download to your phone using the same self serve interface. Just go to the koodo website instead of the app.
David wrote:

This is feedback regarding the app, not the website.