Koodo Community

Community

Solved

mailing address change

How do I change my mailing address??

15 replies

Userlevel 3
Self serve click my profile/change address or call customer care *611
Thanks!! Very bad customer service Kood has!
Userlevel 4
Julia Gilmour wrote:

How so? It seems your question has been answered...
Julia Gilmour wrote:

Via phone, got disconnected twice from them. they didn';t call me back either.
Userlevel 4
Julia Gilmour wrote:

I know in the centre I work at, there is an issue making outbound calls from our phones. Not too sure about other centers, though.
Julia Gilmour wrote:

Just very frustrated right now. Tried to do it on the self serve but didn't work. grrrrr will try again when Im less angry!!!!!
Userlevel 3
Julia Gilmour wrote:

Try using firefox or google chrome if you're using Internet explore click your cookies and cache. Click tools in upper right hand corner of your browser click internet options click delete and then click delete all on bottom relaunch browser and try again I hope this helps
Julia Gilmour wrote:

I am not computer savy....will have to wait. Not understanding why they can't just do it over the phone without charging 10.00.!!!!!! sorry...just frustrated.
Userlevel 4
Julia Gilmour wrote:

Given you are having issues changing it online, they are able to waive it. That is one of the exceptions for charging service fees. As long as an attempt is made but techincal issues arise, customer service/technical support will waive the fee for doing the change.
Julia Gilmour wrote:

Thank you! Wish I could call YOU to get it done!!
Userlevel 4
Julia Gilmour wrote:

If it was possible, I would be more than happy to help 🙂
Julia Gilmour wrote:

Thank you again for all your help!!! I so appreciate your patience!!
Userlevel 4
Julia Gilmour wrote:

No problem at all 🙂
Julia Gilmour wrote:

looks like very poor customer service, when I try to change address on self-serve, what pops ups up is the same address in a diferent city. i am already taking too much of my precious time to find a solution.And with this question coming up over and over, why don't you fix the problem?
Userlevel 6
Julia Gilmour wrote:

Hey Jane! We do have a verification system in place to verify addresses to make sure that they update correctly.  Is it a new construction? Feel free to send us a private message through Facebook or Twitter or give us a call to update your address. Mention the error that you're getting through self-serve and no fee will be charged.  Thanks for your patience!