Koodo Community

Community

Solved

made a payment arrangement and koodo still cut me off... I've since paid and still no service, thanks! how to resolve?

I've made a payment arrangement for my koodo account. My phone has just been cut off 5 days before the arranged date of payment. I need my service reinstated for work. I've just finished paying the arranged amount, please reinstate my account...

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
call customer service *611 from your Koodo phone.
still says mobile network not available...
Userlevel 7
Nick, this is a public community (forum) to ask general questions. You need to call Koodo at *611 from your Koodo phone (if it works) and speak with a rep or 1-866-995-6636 from any other phone. If everything you're saying is true, then it shouldn't take too long to resolve over the phone. They close in about 45 minutes otherwise you'll have to wait until tomorrow to call them and have your service reinstated.
i thought I was asking a general question... tried phoning 611 but it doesn't work... if this forum isn't for asking questions in regards to my account maybe koodo should have a live chat option where they're not using they're customers to answer questions for them...
Userlevel 6
Nick Kuepfer wrote:

i thought I was asking a general question... tried phoning 611 but it doesn't work... if this...

Good idea! Posted under the 'idea' section. They do read every one of them, of it's viable they should consider it.
Userlevel 7
"General" means non-specific; in this case, specific to your account. Koodo is thinking about the live chat idea so they're already ahead of you on that. Like I said in my original post, call 1-866-995-6636. To each their own. This community helps many.
can't call, no phone service and I'm in a rural setting ...
Userlevel 7
Then your next and only option at this point if you can't find access to another phone is to email them through here: https://secure.koodomobile.com/account/appmanager/support/contactus It's best to log into self-serve first so your account can be authenticated.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I just thought if it say "mobile network not available..." Try power off, remove battery and sim card,put them back in and restart the phone. If it still doesn't work you need to call Koodo. Do you have friends, family members and/or co-worker near you?
i'll try this, although, it's a new phone where the battery cannot be removed my user (says on the battery)...
ha, worked, thanks!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Nick Kuepfer wrote:

ha, worked, thanks!!

You have connection now? Great!
Userlevel 7
Nick Kuepfer wrote:

ha, worked, thanks!!

Awesome job Mayumi!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Nick Kuepfer wrote:

ha, worked, thanks!!

(^_^)
Userlevel 6
Nick Kuepfer wrote:

ha, worked, thanks!!

I guess it wasn't koodo's fault at all. 🙂 User error. The most common root cause for many problems in life. 🙂
well, I wouldn't call it a user error to say that the user didn't know you have to periodically turn the device off in order for it to work properly, but what do I know, I'm just a user...