Koodo Community
Solved

Lost phone

• 4 May 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi I recently lost my phone and I’am trying to order a new one online or even switch to my old sim card to recieve a verification code but cause I need to verify my identiy with a verification code I am unable to get past that part. How can I order a new phone asap?

icon

Best answer by David AKU 4 May 2020, 19:00

Since you can’t re-authorize an old SIM card, and the currently active one has been lost, you will need to contact Koodo directly. I suggest either private message to Koodo’s Facebook account or DM to their Twitter account.

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Since you can’t re-authorize an old SIM card, and the currently active one has been lost, you will need to contact Koodo directly. I suggest either private message to Koodo’s Facebook account or DM to their Twitter account.

Yes, I have tried that still waiting on a response . Thank you though.

I used self service for my lost phone and I am being charged at this challenging period again. 

How do I cancel my plan?

My phone number is 4169***268.

It's hard for me to pay this bill. Please, I don't want the line again 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I used self service for my lost phone and I am being charged at this challenging period again. 

How do I cancel my plan?

If you want to cancel your account, go to Koodo assist and tell it you want to cancel and you can schedule a callback

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help?autobots=rollout