Koodo Community
Solved

Lost my SIM and now wan to cancel/deactivate my account (can't call from the koodo sim)

• 19 March 2019
  • 1 reply

Hi

I'm have a monthly plan, but recently I lost my SIM card, and now I want to cancel my plan/subscription. I can't find a way to do this without calling, and there is not email to which I can forward my request. The self-serve also has no option regarding this. How can I just deactivate and cancel my subscription.
icon

Best answer by Goran 19 March 2019, 14:56

Did you want to continue having aine with Koodo? You don't need to cancel to get a new sim card and transfer to it.

If you want to now go to another carrier and keep your number, you can just contact whichever carrier you wish to switch to and initiate a port. Your line with Koodo will.be cancelled automatically.

If you want to cancel regardless, you can use koodo.com/chat to request a call back and yoh can input whichever other number you want to get the call. If you have no other phone or can't use anyone else you know then you can try sending a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger explaining the situation and they should be able to help out
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you want to continue having aine with Koodo? You don't need to cancel to get a new sim card and transfer to it.

If you want to now go to another carrier and keep your number, you can just contact whichever carrier you wish to switch to and initiate a port. Your line with Koodo will.be cancelled automatically.

If you want to cancel regardless, you can use koodo.com/chat to request a call back and yoh can input whichever other number you want to get the call. If you have no other phone or can't use anyone else you know then you can try sending a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger explaining the situation and they should be able to help out