Koodo Community

Community

Solved

long distance charges

I don't think,if i read the bill correct ,that i am receiving 5 cents per minute on my long distance.My last 3 bills have been high because of long distance.For example,this month was 78.28 minutes of long distance for a charge of $17.42,this was in Canada.That does not work out to 5 cents a minute. Sept.'s bill was even worse.Am i doing something wrong?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What is your plan?
Userlevel 2
I can tell you do not have a Canada Wide Plan. We can explain why after you tell us what plan you have. But you might like to avoid that in the future. You can get the CAN Talk & Text Unltd min $50 with Unlimited calling (Canada wide) and forget about LD charges coast to coast.
Unlimited Incoming Plus - $35 with 5 Essentials LD - 0 5 Essentials - $10 Blackberry Social - $10 This is my plan.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
And do you have the ld saver add on? Without it you can expect to be charged between 35 and 45 cents/minute for ld in Canada without a Canada wide plan.
no LD saver on this plan
Userlevel 2
Judi R Maillett wrote:

no LD saver on this plan

You might like to add LD saver for $2 Right now you are paying $035 per minute for long distance. Or get a Canada wide plan. You might have been under the impression they were $0.05 but they are actually $0.35.......
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
That would be why you're paying more than $0.05/minute. Add the ld saver add on for $2/month and you'll get the cheaper rate.
thanks everyone.Know what i have to do.