Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Login

I still can't login to view my bill. I've now left koodo over it. I just want to pay my outstanding balance and move on. Everything was linked on my old phone. Now I don't have that phone as an option. Please help

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
When did you left Koodo? You should be able to log into self serve for 90 days after you canceled  your account.

If it's more than 3 month, then you should send a message to Koodo through Facebook.  You can click an icon on bottom of this page.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can log in to the self serve site from your computer with the email & password of your account.

Trying been on hold for over an hour to top off my account, your customer service is a JOKE, I do not want to hear special fucking promotions when I need my phone, takes my valuable time . I have now missed very important medical call thanks to your terrible service . I resent having to listen to the dribble , while waiting to talk to an actual person ! So I will be talking to bell , should have known when found was owned by Telus, worst phine company ever, plus was told would cost me ten bucks wait on hold , nice scam - I just spent 100$ trying to put Time on phone- ridiculous , I am a single parent who bought this phone so be simple , but I see you don't value my support or my time or money "........ Will go on every social media site this weekend to let people know what a joke this company is .....not impressed - still on fucking hold , how much do I need spend make a fucking phone call , wasted all day trying reach KOdooo ..useless
Trying been on hold for over an hour to top off my account, your customer service is a JOKE, I do not want to hear special fucking promotions when I need my phone, takes my valuable time . I have now missed very important medical call thanks to your terrible service . I resent having to listen to the dribble , while waiting to talk to an actual person ! So I will be talking to bell , should have known when found was owned by Telus, worst phine company ever, plus was told would cost me ten bucks wait on hold , nice scam - I just spent 100$ trying to put Time on phone- ridiculous , I am a single parent who bought this phone so be simple , but I see you don't value my support or my time or money "........ Will go on every social media site this weekend to let people know what a joke this company is .....not impressed - still on fucking hold , how much do I need spend make a fucking phone call , wasted all day trying reach KOdooo ..useless
Still waiting , like use my phone today !