Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Late Payment Charge

I got late charges finw while I already set my bank account pre authorized payment, I am trying to call the service center but no reply, what should I do ??

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Your first payment after setting up preauthorized payments needs to be done manually as it takes a full month to kick in.
But that was not shown, why should then set the preauthorize payment, also why should I have a bad credit history because of that ??
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mohammed wrote:

But that was not shown, why should then set the preauthorize payment, also why should I have a ba...

When you first register for pre-auth, it says this on the webpage
Mohammed wrote:

But that was not shown, why should then set the preauthorize payment, also why should I have a ba...

I called Koodo and they have removed the late charges and I payed already through my credit card Thanks alot
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mohammed wrote:

Glad it's all worked out
I am ready to pay my bill but want to remove the late payment charges and the record from my history
Userlevel 5
Mohammed wrote:

I am ready to pay my bill but want to remove the late payment charges and the record from my history

Hi Mohammed, I see that you spoke to one of our reps about this earlier today.  Glad it got resolved.
Mohammed wrote:

Yeah thanks alot already solved