Koodo Community

Community

Late payment-Billing system error

Recently I paid a bill and the Due amount was at 0.00$ for a week or two, I forgot. Anyways today another bill same in and it says payments made after January 12 will be considered late payment. The problem is that I was aware of that new bill just today the 19th.

9 replies

Me too but i think there having problems with the site cause i cant go check my ebill cause i have 2 bills
Userlevel 5
Suzanne Lise Ruck wrote:

Me too but i think there having problems with the site cause i cant go check my ebill cause i hav...

Userlevel 5
Suzanne Lise Ruck wrote:

Me too but i think there having problems with the site cause i cant go check my ebill cause i hav...

Please see above Suzanne.  This is what I see on your bill, where are you seeing the same message that Leandre is experiencing?  
Suzanne Lise Ruck wrote:

Yes that what i see
Userlevel 5
Hi Leandre, I'm somewhat puzzled by this because the last payment you made was January 9 for your December bill, and payment for your January bill is due Feb. 12. Are you able to post a screen shot of where you're seeing message of 'payments made after January 12' appears? Thanks!
Josie wrote:

Hi Leandre, I'm somewhat puzzled by this because the last payment you made was January 9 for your...

Userlevel 5
Josie wrote:

Hi Leandre, I'm somewhat puzzled by this because the last payment you made was January 9 for your...

Perfect, thank you for providing this! Let me take this back to our internal teams for further review.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Josie wrote:

Wow! That's a mess. Both official languages in one bill.
Userlevel 5
@ Leandre and Suzanne can I ask that you check again? You should now see 'Feb 13' as the date.  It takes about 3 days or so for your bill to be available to view and suspect that what happened here is that loading your January bill didn't complete loading until a few hours ago, resulting in you seeing January's bill amount due with info from December. Please let me know, thanks!