Koodo Community
Solved

Last bill carried over even though it was paid

Since there is no human contact set up at this time (ridiculous since people can certainly work phones from home) I had to try to use the robot chat assistant on the website, which is worse than useless, though it did manage to tell me my last bill for 62.15 was paid on April 3rd, yet for some reason that exact amount is carried over to this bill as unpaid.  Now it seems I have no way to find someone to correct that, and I’m not paying it, it’s been paid even by koodo’s own chat assistants records, and my credit card records.  What shall I / you do about it? 

icon

Best answer by Dinh 20 May 2020, 20:56

Have you got access to Koodo selfserve? I would suggest you check your detail bill (PDF Bill) there. The page 3 normally had all the detail/reasons of the charges.

Also, if you go to selfserve >> billing, you could also see the history of your payments received from Koodo end.

Dialing 611 and choose option 1 (or 2) also can help you to check your account balance.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you got access to Koodo selfserve? I would suggest you check your detail bill (PDF Bill) there. The page 3 normally had all the detail/reasons of the charges.

Also, if you go to selfserve >> billing, you could also see the history of your payments received from Koodo end.

Dialing 611 and choose option 1 (or 2) also can help you to check your account balance.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

April 3 was 47 days ago. If that's the date of your last payment and you just got your bill then at least two more bills would have come out since then. Sign into self serve and check the dates of the bills. It sounds like you missed one in between.