Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Koodo Won't Recognize My Number, I Need to Talk to A Rep to Help Pay My Bill

I need to TALK to a representative but my phone number has been suspended so it won't recognize it and it keeps giving me automated options that I don't want. All I need is to talk to a rep who can help me pay my bill.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You'll need to call in from a different phone:

Ivan wrote:

You'll need to call in from a different phone: [img]https://d1qy7qyune0vt1.cloudfront.net/koo...

I am using my home phone to call in. It asks me to key in my mobile number, then says it is not valid. I try every other option it gives me, but it doesn't let me just talk to a representative. Everything is automated.
I am using my home phone to call in. It asks me to key in my mobile number, then says it is not valid. I try every other option it gives me, but it doesn't let me just talk to a representative. Everything is automated.
Userlevel 7
Jannat Ul-Firdous Bint Syed wrote:

I am using my home phone to call in. It asks me to key in my mobile number, then says it is not v...

Depending how long your service was suspended for for non-payment, you could have been sent to collections which would explain why it says the number is not valid. Just keep pressing 0 until it connects you to a rep
Jannat Ul-Firdous Bint Syed wrote:

I am using my home phone to call in. It asks me to key in my mobile number, then says it is not v...

thank you!