Koodo Community
Solved

Koodo was withdrawn y money from my account!

we talked about  this issue this Tuesday and Koodo said they wouldn’t withdraw the around $36.00.

this is just pending money and they will return it to me because this is my credit.

But you are wrong !

I checked my account and I knew that it was paid. 

if they return my money, it must be shown minus.

Koodo must cancel their payment and they has to return  my credit .

Because I stopped using Koodo within my payment. 

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 10 June 2021, 20:20

can I use a facebook messenger??? it is very difficult to contact with them. 

You can send a message to a Koodo rep on Facebook Messenger or Twitter. You can also schedule a callback through Koodo Assist. 

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It’s the other way around… the -$10.95 is something you PAID for, the rest is what is put back in your account. It works the same in my account:

The ones that show a minus is what I spent, the one in green (next to the arrow) is what came back into the account!

I’m using TD credit and it is inverse.

the one in black is what came back into my account. they marked ones in green is what I payed.

A few days ago, I returned the product I bought  to Amazon so they refunded me .

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Wow, that is odd, never seen that. In that case you will need to contact Koodo directly… best way is Facebook or Twitter private messenger, or schedule a call back from the digital assistant.

At the first time, I was confused this system. LOL

anyway, I tried to contact to KOODO in Facebook. they didn’t reply to me yet.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Good :) It takes a while for them to reply, but they will… and I’m confused all the time so consider yourself lucky :rofl:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can send a message to a Koodo rep on Facebook Messenger or Twitter. You can also schedule a callback through Koodo Assist. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes you'll definitely want to use messenger. Just be sure to be patient as if you keep messaging it kicks you to newest again. It it's a couple days then scheduling a callback may become the better option to get it looked into