Koodo Community
Solved

Koodo Tab

I have recently paid off my tab ($15) on my last bill however my plan has not gone down and I can’t get a hold of a live rep can anyone help? My bill should have gone down in price it is still the same!

icon

Best answer by Emilia Koodo 4 May 2021, 22:57

Hi. :) 

I can see that you started the tab in May 2019, however, due to the billing cycle, the first tab fee was deducted in June 2019 which means that May 2021 is the last bill that includes the tab fee. Your tab is now effectively at $0, so the next bill will reflect only the plan. 

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have recently paid off my tab ($15) on my last bill however my plan has not gone down and I can’t get a hold of a live rep can anyone help? My bill should have gone down in price it is still the same!

If you can't schedule a callback, you can also send a message to a Koodo rep on Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi. :) 

I can see that you started the tab in May 2019, however, due to the billing cycle, the first tab fee was deducted in June 2019 which means that May 2021 is the last bill that includes the tab fee. Your tab is now effectively at $0, so the next bill will reflect only the plan.