Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Koodo Suspending my Service for NO Reason!!

Koodo you guys suspended my service when i have a balance owing $154.65 and it clearly states on the same page to avoid getting suspended keep your balance owing under $200, So in other words Id like you to stay true to your statements and un suspend my phone until the balance owing reaches $200. I owe 96 from previous 2 months and 54 or something from the current so their is no possible way it could be getting suspended.. I'M OUTRAGED> MIGHT SWITCH TO DIFFERENT PROVIDER IF THIS KEEPS HAPPENING

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Being 2 months behind on your bill is hardly "no reason". You will have to call customer service during business hours to resolve this:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The $200 spending limit includes any billed PLUS unbilled services. http://help.koodomobile.com/my-bill/spending-limit-program/what-is-the-spending-limit-program
Userlevel 2
When you have a credit limit it doesn't meet you don't have to pay until you reach that limit. It means in one month if your balance goes over $200 you will be suspended. (Includes monthly service and other charges not yet on the bill). You still are obligated to pay your bill every month and if you miss payments koodo reserves the right to suspend your service based on that. Hope that clears this up for you.
Userlevel 7
It's all here in this video. http://help.koodomobile.com/my-bill/spending-limit-program/what-is-the-spending-limit-program
Well that put that on the website not keep your balance user 200$ to got not get suspenders you tricky Mormons I'm already switching to ogers
Userlevel 7
Tayler Sagloski wrote:

Well that put that on the website not keep your balance user 200$ to got not get suspenders you t...

Gotta watch those Mormons. I wonder if Koodo will want the money you owe them.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Tayler Sagloski wrote:

Well that put that on the website not keep your balance user 200$ to got not get suspenders you t...

Bye! Don't let your suspenders get caught in the door on your way out 😉
Userlevel 7
Tayler Sagloski wrote:

Or get caught by Ogres
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Tayler Sagloski wrote:

Is that all you got? Next time you don't pay your bills, make sure you ask for a complimentary iPhone 6 Plus to compensate you for all your woes.
Userlevel 6
Tayler Sagloski wrote:

You know Tayler that none of us on this thread actually work for koodo, right? 🙂 Although maybe someone will come in from them now and look at this post and if whatever you got was warranted.
Userlevel 3
Tayler Sagloski wrote:

Well maybe Koodo doesn't need customers that don't actually PAY their bills...buh-bye and don't let the door hit you. Robbers will be orgasmic to have you as a poster customer.
Tayler Sagloski wrote:

hi would to suspend my service until
Tayler Sagloski wrote:

i would  like know if the device is suspend
Userlevel 7
Tayler Sagloski wrote:

Geeta, do you want to to suspend your service for a while?