Koodo Community

Community

Solved

koodo said my bank declined the preautho payment, but i call the bank, they never received it, pls check urgently!

i m sure the addr and card number is correct, it worked in sep, but failed in oct and nov… i am charged for that… it doesnot make any sense to me.

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
There have been a few changes in credit card billing recently, many as anti-fraud measures. I suggest taking a few minutes in Self Serve to make sure your name and address information exactly match on your Koodo account & your bank account.

Where can I check the information in Koodo?
I checked both address, they are the same.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ann Lin wrote:

Hi Ann - I'm unable to pull up an account matching your info., so will need some more details. Are you trying to pay via self serve? An alternatives is to pay by calling #123 and selecting option 3. This is our automated IVR system and you should be able to pay using your credit card, as long as the details match your account as you say. If this still doesn't work, You can pay through online banking and setting up Koodo as a payee and using your account number. This will take longer to process as it typically takes 3-5 business days for us to receive payment.
Ann Lin wrote:

The problem is not about paying my bill manually, it's about pre-auth payment! It is very annoying if it doesn't work!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ann Lin wrote:

I understand. In order for us to look into this in more detail, we'll need to access your account and get you to confirm some personal information. If you can send us a private message on Facebook or Twitter, we'll be able to help sort this out. Keep in mind that it won't be an instant response, but it will be quicker and easier than waiting on the phone for an agent. 
Ann Lin wrote:

I called Koodo support and waited for nearly 2 hours, no one pickup the call !
Userlevel 7
Ann Lin wrote:

Hi Ann,

Like Ranjan mentioned, contacting Koodo via Facebook message will allow for you to get a response to your inquiry without needing to wait the long wait times. Koodo had some great deals for Black Friday that caused a lot of people to call in which drastically increased the wait time.
Ann Lin wrote:

I have sent an message in Facebook message, let's see how long it takes
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ann Lin wrote:

It may take a while Ann, bear with us. Based on your response above it sounds like more of an annoyance issue than urgency, since you're able to pay manually if need be. We [i]will get back to you and help get this sorted, so hang in there. 
More, the pre-auth payment worked in Sep.
same pre-auth payment failed in Oct without any notification, which caused me missig the payment and cost $0.93.
it happened again this month, in the email, Koodo said will charge me $25 for this, this is totally unacceptable!