Koodo Community

Community

Solved

KOODO, PLEASE RESPOND

I'm really frustrated with Koodo. I have been making big weekly payments ony bill, last payment was yesterday. I used online banking to make a payment. I require full use of my cell, because my wife is receiving chemotherapy. I am completely stressed that my wife has no way of contacting a hosptial if she becomes sick. I'm not asking for the world, koodo. Just to conect with customer service. my phone will not register with a network. I don't not have a land line to call koodo. Because I can not get onto a network, I can not contact koodo by dialing *611 from my cell. Does anyone know how to reach koodo and have someone respond quickly?

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Perhaps it's just a connectivity problem. Which phone do you have?
Jonathan I wrote:

Perhaps it's just a connectivity problem. Which phone do you have?

Hi, I have a moto G second generation. I have trolled the internet have have tried everything suggested. I believe Koodo has disconnected my phone from the network. I made a payment on my account yesterday, but maybe there us a delay between online banking and their systems. I do not have a landline to contact them When I dial *611 from my cell, it says " no mobile network available " I have manually scanned networks and manually tried to register but nothing 😞 I just have a shitty life man. Companies have no compassion. My wife's sick and needs to be in contact with her doctors. As her husband, I feel like I've let her down. Can't fix my phone
Userlevel 3
Was your account suspended? I'm only asking because you are saying that you made weekly payments.
I'm not sure. I make bi weekly payments regardless if what my bill amount is. I pay $200 bi weekly to ensure things like this do not happen
Userlevel 3
Lifesucks wrote:

I'm not sure. I make bi weekly payments regardless if what my bill amount is. I pay $200 bi weekl...

$200 biweekly? That's a $400 cellphone bill. You can get an unlimited plan for $50-$60. 
Lifesucks wrote:

I'm not sure. I make bi weekly payments regardless if what my bill amount is. I pay $200 bi weekl...

I had been told that koodo dies not have unlimited data,voice text etc. I've had bills $700 for a month.
Userlevel 7
Lifesucks wrote:

Koodo doesn't have unlimited data but they sure as heck have unlimited talk and text.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Lifesucks wrote:

Once you have things sorted out, you should review your telecommunications needs. Even going with the big guys you would pay about $150  monthly for a top of the line phone, unlimited calls and texts and 10GB of data.
Lifesucks wrote:

If you want unlimited data and unlimited call and text, go with Wind.
Userlevel 3
They can be reached at 1-866-995-6636 from another phone, pay phone, neighbour etc.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bills of $700, that could definitely be the issue is that you are getting further and further behind on your bill and Koodo has disconnected service because your just digging a hole further and further and if all of a sudden you stop making payments then Koodo is owed a substantial amount of monies. If you already haven't talked to someone about your partial payments then you will indeed have to call customer service and try to work something out with the company. If for no other reason you should definitely call customer service and get onto a new plan that will lower your bills dramatically unless your using a data (internet) connection in abundance. S
Test SIM in another phone to confirm if it is a Koodo network or phone hardware issue first