Koodo Community
Solved

Koodo owes me a balance

• 13 October 2020
  • 3 replies

I recently moved to a new provider and my koodo now have a negative balance which means they owe me money, does anyone know how to get them to pay that back?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by nim4165 13 October 2020, 16:57

If your final bill shows an amount owed to you, koodo will send a check for that amount to the mailing address on file.  If you do not receive the check within a reasonable time, contct koodo billing department via a callback.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7

If your final bill shows an amount owed to you, koodo will send a check for that amount to the mailing address on file.  If you do not receive the check within a reasonable time, contct koodo billing department via a callback.

Hi - my question is if a similar nature to that of the op's. Except I moved out of the country and I did confirm to the agent on the phone I would no longer be residing in the address and would not be able to receive or deposit any cheque. She assured me they would refund me what they owed me in the same method I'd made my monthly payments (bank transfer or direct deposit). 

How do I confirm this? And how long will it take to get my money? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi - my question is if a similar nature to that of the op's. Except I moved out of the country and I did confirm to the agent on the phone I would no longer be residing in the address and would not be able to receive or deposit any cheque. She assured me they would refund me what they owed me in the same method I'd made my monthly payments (bank transfer or direct deposit). 

How do I confirm this? And how long will it take to get my money? 

They would be mistaken from my understanding.

You would be best to send Koodo a private message via facebook or twitter since you are out of country