Feedback
Koodo overcharged me and there is no way to talk to a rep as the digital rep sends me in circles as "we are way to popular right now" How do I get recourse from Koodo for the inconvenience? | Koodo Community
Koodo Community

Koodo overcharged me and there is no way to talk to a rep as the digital rep sends me in circles as "we are way to popular right now" How do I get recourse from Koodo for the inconvenience?

• 10 September 2020
  • 7 replies

Is there a special number I can call to talk to someone about this? Should I document the hassle so they can look into it?  I guess my thing is, if companies intentionally make it this difficult we as consumers should hold them accountable.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is there a special number I can call to talk to someone about this? Should I document the hassle so they can look into it?  I guess my thing is, if companies intentionally make it this difficult we as consumers should hold them accountable.

You can schedule a callback through Koodo Assist or contact them on Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

Userlevel 7

The koodo support agents seem to be overloaded, especially now at the beginning of the school year. You can try asking for a call back via Facebook/Koodo  https://www.facebook.com/Koodo They may also be overloaded and patience will be required. Good luck!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What was the reason for overcharge? What did it say in the page3 of your PDF bill in selfserve?

I too was overcharged. Very frustrated as there seems to be no way to confidently contact or arrange a call back with a real person. The Help Robot is no help in this situation and is unable to explain the extra charges to me. I do not want to be charged for a late payment because I can’t make contact with the service provider.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I too was overcharged. Very frustrated as there seems to be no way to confidently contact or arrange a call back with a real person. The Help Robot is no help in this situation and is unable to explain the extra charges to me. I do not want to be charged for a late payment because I can’t make contact with the service provider.

What was the reason for the charge? Normally page 3,4 of the detail pdf Bill in selfserve should have the reason? Was there any error in the charge? If possible can you share here?

According to the help robot it is from a single roaming text charge. Which is very unusual considering I haven't been travelling.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

According to the help robot it is from a single roaming text charge. Which is very unusual considering I haven't been travelling.

Eh, but what is the official record on the pdf Bill say? What was the amount? And was you traveling  somewhere near the border with US?