Koodo Community
Question

Koodo hurt my credit score

• 18 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I have automatic payment since I have switched to Koodo. I looked up my transunion credit report all of sudden there's a Koodo from Oct and I lost 20 points on my credit score. Never been late and always paid full amounts even when I ordered a new phone paid the tab in full not monthly. Anybody know who should I contact at Koodo to rectify this before submitting a claim with transunion and equifax ? 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You need to contact Koodo directly for billing issues. I recommend sending them a private message on Facebook or Twitter. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I think i remember seeing that upcoming bills are noted on credit reports occasionally and eventually fall off.  But I have no first hand knowledge of this or who said it.  Maybe it was @Goran or @Allan M 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I think i remember seeing that upcoming bills are noted on credit reports occasionally and eventually fall off.  But I have no first hand knowledge of this or who said it.  Maybe it was @Goran or @Allan M 

The time it takes to fall off is up to 3 years so I wouldn't count on that although it typically recovers fairly quickly if it's the only instance of being 30 days late.