Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Koodo can't possibly have worse customer service

Koodo you have misbilled me THREE times, accidently charging me an extra $400 per shot, and you admit its your mistake, but not only do I not get a refund (it goes to credit on my account) you wont pay the $45 bank fee we were charged with each one. What the hell?

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
None of us can look into your account, Jenny... you're best off to call Koodo (*611) and ask them to either explain it, or look into this and refund your fees if it was truly their mistake 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

None of us can look into your account, Jenny... you're best off to call Koodo (*611) and ask them...

Oh by the way, please post your complaints only once, no need to create multiple threads with the same content. Thanks 🙂
Userlevel 2
There is no reason to create multiple threads of the same topic.... Also, Koodo did refund you via crediting your account. That's all they are required to do. They are not liable for any fees that are outside of their system. Still waiting for an explanation of how you were billed 3 times for your iPhone.
Userlevel 6
Myke wrote:

There is no reason to create multiple threads of the same topic.... Also, Koodo did refund you...

Being charged $400 out of error, paying a $40 NSF fee for it, and then be credited $400 for said error still sucks and makes you $40 poorer though (if all details are accurate, of course).
Userlevel 2
Myke wrote:

There is no reason to create multiple threads of the same topic.... Also, Koodo did refund you...

Any almost any company will tell you that they do not cover NSF fees. Koodo is the same in that respect.
Userlevel 6
Myke wrote:

I'm not saying Koodo is doing things differently. I'm simply saying it sucks. And it sucks even more when said NSF occurs because of the company's fault.
Userlevel 2
Myke wrote:

I'm still trying to understand how she was charged 3 times by mistake...
Userlevel 6
Myke wrote:

Same here, wondering why... Wasn't trying to start an argument either.
Userlevel 1
Myke wrote:

There's something wrong with payments here. She is paying via automatic bank withdrawal, which explains NSF. IF Koodo took more than entitled, then Koodo has to return, excess back to that account. None of this applying to account nonsense. Let alone 3 times. I can't speak for others, but if ANY COMPANY took more out of my account, JUST ONCE they would taken off my account, within 5minutes after, I found out.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Myke wrote:

Something is definitely fishy here, but currently we have less than half the story. In the words of Sherlock Holmes: "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts. " Arthur Conan Doyle (1891) A Scandal in Bohemia
Userlevel 2
Myke wrote:

Brilliant Holmes!
Userlevel 1
Myke wrote:

What we got here, is a failure to communicate, ain't that right Luke? Cool Hand Luke.