Koodo Community
Question

Koodo Bill Payment

• 28 August 2020
  • 4 replies

Hello,

I was in canada, Vancouver almost 2 years back! I used to pay my bills on time.
I between my phone was lost and i had reported that and they said they will block my service but koodo kept billing me and now MetCredit is asking me for money and i am in no space to pay and it is not even fair.
I am unable to contact customer service from india as well. How should i resolve this?
I have dropped multiple emails and noone has responded. I have paid all my bills on time for the year 2018-2019 till i was in canada till i lost my phone.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Reporting the phone as lost/stolen doesn't cancel the line so you would still have bills to pay up until you contacted koodo to have the line canceled.

I need another solution since i haven’t been in the country for over two years and i wasn’t aware of any of this and also the amount is too high for me to afford in any case. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I need another solution since i haven’t been in the country for over two years and i wasn’t aware of any of this and also the amount is too high for me to afford in any case. 

If it’s already been passed to a collection agency then it’s pretty much out of Koodo’s hands so any negotiations would have to be made with the collection agency.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Honestly, if you dont intend to return to North America, I would ignore it.