Koodo Community

Community

Solved

koodo 25 % discount for loblaws employe

what is the condition to be eligible for the 25 % discount on koodo for loblaw colleague offer . i don't know what's the condition , because when i talked to the mobile shop sales person he said you have to buy new connection so we can give you 25 % discount and i don't know is that actually true or not because the next time i asked the manager of mobile shop he said you have to buy the mobile and your number will remain same. can anyone please guide me seriously , i have existing koodo connection , can i get the 25 % discount or not . because i think the mobile shop sales manager just want me to spend some bucks and buy mobile from him. if i can get 25 % on mobile phone please guide me the procedure i just don't trust the mobile shop sales person ,

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The 25% discount should not require any new activation. You will need a form from your supervisor in order to receive the discount if I recall correctly. Jonathan, a fellow Mobile Master, works at a Mobile Shop location and I'm sure he'll add to this.
Userlevel 7
No, you don't need to buy a new phone... But the discount also gives you a one time $50 Tab credit so it would actually help out with upgrading. You need to ask the Mobile Shop guys for the form or I can upload it here for you when I go to work later today. The stipulation is you need to be the account holder, though. If you aren't, you can request a transfer of responsibility from the person who is.

Discount does not cover Tab charge if you decide to go on Medium or Large Tab.
Userlevel 1
Jonathan I wrote:

No, you don't need to buy a new phone... But the discount also gives you a one time $50 Tab credi...

Jonathan, would you be able to upload the form here? The form is not available at my location 😞 Thanks!
Userlevel 4
Jonathan I wrote:

No, you don't need to buy a new phone... But the discount also gives you a one time $50 Tab credi...

No. Forms like that cannot be accessed here. Quote from Jonathan - "Loblaws staff do not have access to this form. You must obtain it from Mobile Shop staff."
Userlevel 3
Hey Furquan! As Ivan mentioned, you'll need to speak to your supervisor/manager at Loblaws in order to start the process. ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Userlevel 7
Khaleila wrote:

Hey Furquan! As Ivan mentioned, you'll need to speak to your supervisor/manager at Loblaws in ord...

No, this is incorrect. Loblaws staff do not have access to this form. You must obtain it from Mobile Shop staff.