Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Kodoo self-serve website wont accept my credit card payments.

Every attempt to pay my Koodo bill with a credit card in self-serve gives me an error message.  I sent an email about the trouble and got a message left on my phone from a representative that my account is fine and it is likely just a website issue, like the server was down. This is not the case. It's been 3 days. and i have attempted to pay a dozen times with the same error message telling me ' there was an error processing .. please try another type of payment option.' The credit card is fine. I checked. I also had a freidn try to pay his bill online and got the same problem. 

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Does the address on your credit card match the address on the koodo account your trying to use it with ?
Chadwick wrote:

Does the address on your credit card match the address on the koodo account your trying to use it...

To my knowledge they are the same. I did change the address a few months back, because they were different.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

Does the address on your credit card match the address on the koodo account your trying to use it...

Have your tried the automated system from your phone by dialing 611?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

Okay. Well best to check as it won't hurt. Also do what Dennis said and register it with customer care as it can help smooth things over. Another option is to pay via 611 on ur phone. Also u can just add it as a bill payment on your bank accounts online banking site.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If your card does not work, you may have to call Koodo to get it registered with them
Dennis wrote:

If your card does not work, you may have to call Koodo to get it registered with them

I have previously used the card to make several payments on the self-serve site.. I also just had a friend log into his account beside me and try and his card on his bill, and it is not working either. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

I'll have someone look into it. Can you pls try the phone Alina and let me know if that works?
Dennis wrote:

My friends just tryed paying the bill through his phone and it didnt go through. same issue. I will call the number 611. Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Did it work?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Just heard back from our folks that the issue is now fixed. Thanks for the heads up!
Dennis wrote:

Called 611 and payed the bill by phone. Rep said they would forward the problem to other department. Billing is still not fixed online but they know about it at least.