Koodo Community

Keep Self Serve Account (for all channels, app, browser, etc) After Cancellation for Billing Purposes and Winning the Customer Back

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Inspired by 5s' question: https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/koodo-setup-purposefully-to-generate-complaints?utm_s...

When a customer leaves, they are no longer able to access their self serve.  This means they are no longer able to make one-time payments on self serve, view their final bill, etc.

This creates additional calls to Koodo, confusion, and even unpaid final bills.

In addition, if Koodo allowed former customer to log back into their accounts, they could target them to come back with promotions that are available to new customers only

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4
Hey Dennis!

Thanks for sharing your idea. However after the cancellation, customers have still access to the Self-Serve from a computer (or the browser of a phone) during 90 days. So it means they are still able to make a one-time payment, and view their final bill.

The access to the Self-Serve from the Koodo app is no longer available after the cancellation because in order to use the app (without data charge), you need an active account.

Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Nabil wrote:

Hey Dennis!

Thanks for sharing your idea. However after the cancellation, customers have still a...

Nabil,

Can the warning that 5s got be changed so they know to use a browser.  This would save further calls to customer service

https://d2r1vs3d9006ap.cloudfront.net/s3_images/1330491/RackMultipart20151217-14840-1iet7hf-image.pn...
Userlevel 5
Badge +4
Nabil wrote:

Hey Dennis!

Thanks for sharing your idea. However after the cancellation, customers have still a...

Thanks for the suggestion. We'll definitely pass this on to the appropriate department.
Userlevel 7
Dennis, Koodo customers could ALWAYS access their self serve accounts after cancelling to pay their final bill, etc. Dunno where this even came from since in 5s' thread he was clearly trying to use the app in which cause even you as a MM should know that it wouldnt work
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahmad wrote:

Dennis, Koodo customers could ALWAYS access their self serve accounts after cancelling to pay the...

I saw it didnt work in the app so I assumed it was all self serve. My bad, but not a horribly aweful mistake.  I corrected this in the idea to "all channels" since it was explained that only the app does nor work in 5s' post.

Nabil explained why.  So I added the reply that a warning could be noted in the app when it says you cant login so customers know to check the browser.

Honestly they should add that to the FAQ's too