Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Is there a way to view bills separately for two plans on a joint account?

My girlfriend and I both have our plans on my Koodo account, but the bill is listed as one sum? Is there any way to tell how much her plan and usage cost and how much my plan and usage cost separately? If not, she's just going to get her own account so we can take care of our own bills individually. Edit: Even though we both have $45 monthly data plans, our bills won't be exactly the same because this is her first bill and my second bill, so she has some extra charges from the last week or two of the month when she signed up. Edit 2: The total bill is just over $120. We both have a 10% discount because we used our own unlocked phones to sign up with Koodo, so my bill would be $45 plus tax minus 10% = roughly $47. Should I just subtract that from the $120 or is there a way to actually tell what we each owe individually?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sign into self serve, click on billing, then e-bill. Click the bill you want to view. Charges will be detailed separately for each line starting on page 4 or 5.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Sign into self serve, click on billing, then e-bill. Click the bill you want to view. Charges w...

Thanks! $47.45. I'm good.