Koodo Community
Question

Is there a way to pay my bill from the United States?

I left the country, but I still have an outstanding bill. What is the easiest way to pay it without returning to Canada? I should note that I don't have a Canadian credit/debit card.

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

May I ask do you have a Mastercard, Visa, or Amex credit card at all? If so I don't see why you can't pay it online. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong.
I do indeed have a Visa card. I've tried using it with the online billing, but it didn't take it. I also tried calling and authorizing that card, and while they said it went through, it still never worked.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Do you have some friend in canada you trust that you could send the money to via payapal? they could easily visit a kiosk with their card and pay the bill for you.
Userlevel 2
Hi Wessel; You can do an online bank payment/telephone banking. You can also do a payment through Western Union.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
hey MykeC I didn't know that! Can you give details? This way the next person reading the thread will have the Western Union info.
Userlevel 2
hey MykeC I didn't know that! Can you give details? This way the next person reading the thread w...Sure! Customer name Koodo Mobile account number Mobile phone number Code City: Koodo Mobile Code State: ON
hey MykeC I didn't know that! Can you give details? This way the next person reading the thread w...Thats just what I needed, thanks!