Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Is there a back to school sale on plans coming up?

Wind mobile's back to school sale is looking pretty good.

8 replies

Have you checked out Koodo's home page, seems like they have a pretty good deal going on right now
Userlevel 7
Don't hold your breath. If Koodo was going to do it, they would have done it by now
Userlevel 7
Hi Jessica, Currently Koodos plans have dropped a bit in price in the past couple of weeks, they also have a SIM only plan which is alright if you want a bit of data, but keep in mind you can bring your own phone to Koodo and receive the 10% discount on any of the plans that Koodo offers. Here's Koodos plans currently so you have an idea of what is available. https://shop.koodomobile.com/plans/plans/index.html Hope that helps 🙂
Userlevel 1
Daniel, They dropped their price plans by $4, of course they were even cheaper a couple of months ago and had more data and minutes for less. Not to mention they dropped their unlimited incoming calls. Koodo is starting to look more like their parent company.
Userlevel 7
Aaron wrote:

Daniel, They dropped their price plans by $4, of course they were even cheaper a couple of mon...

This I agree with, but that's all that Koodo has done for now in regards to plans unfortunately, but you never know, things like unlimited incoming calls might make its way back at some point. Just have to be more positive 🙂
Userlevel 1
Aaron wrote:

Daniel, They dropped their price plans by $4, of course they were even cheaper a couple of mon...

I actually have 6gb unlimited incoming and 250 minutes for $60. I use to recommend Koodo to everybody I knew and got people to switch but now they are becoming like everyone else. I would love to be able to recommend them again.
Userlevel 7
Aaron wrote:

Yeah, I guess you joined up when the plans were pretty good for the money, definitely keep ahold of that one.
Userlevel 1
Aaron wrote:

Trust me I plan to keep. Unless I work at a company that gives me a phone and pays my bill I won't be getting rid of this anytime soon!