Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Is Service Fair

I havnt been a koodo member that long and i am not impressed....at first i did nto receive a bill for months so like any compaany they cancel my service....25$ reactivation fee...the data is slower than paint drying....and everytime i get a txt msg the messagin app freezes....EVERYTIME... txt msgs are often hours late and quality of call is not good....AND when i call to make a complaint i get RUDE PEOPLE i wont recomend or continue service...phone is nexus 4

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sounds like it may be some phone issues as those issues mentioned are not normal for Koodo by any means. Have you tried another device?
with all do respect i shouldnt have to....a phone worth several hundred dollars should be problem free....typical problem with businesses these days....want the most for the least
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Trevor Newark wrote:

with all do respect i shouldnt have to....a phone worth several hundred dollars should be problem...

With all due respect, that's like arguing that a Jaguar will never fail to start because it's an expensive car.
Userlevel 3
Hey Trevor, Thanks for reaching out. Due to not having access to your account information here, would you mind sending us an email to: http://koo.do/YqucV0 so that we can take a closer look into this. Thank you. ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Userlevel 6
Lots of issues here... I never understand why people don't sign up for pre-auth payments so that you can avoid situations of being cut off
Userlevel 1
It would be a lot easier
Userlevel 1
Thanks