Koodo Community
Solved

Irritating reminders

• 28 April 2021
  • 8 replies

Why do I keep gettibg irritating reminders to pay my bill when I am on an automatic payment plan?

icon

Best answer by Allan M 28 April 2021, 18:24

Alerts for postpaid can be turned offhere:

koodo.com/ebillalert

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Blaine Donais Your account is not set-up for pre-authorized payments. At least not from our end. If you have some kind of arrangement with your bank, the notification you may be receiving are about balance from previous bills? Can’t really tell as the email you logged in here is not the one you use on the Koodo self serve site.

Wrong! It is paid automatically paid every month.  We have 2 accounts paid at the same time.  It is paid every month automatically, but you insist on sending these irritating reminders.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Blaine Donais Is the last 2 digits of your phone number 29?

Userlevel 6

I too would like to be able to turn these off for both prepaid and postpaid accounts that are on autopay.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Alerts for postpaid can be turned offhere:

koodo.com/ebillalert

Userlevel 6

Alerts for postpaid can be turned off here:

koodo.com/ebillalert

Thanks Allan, although it made me pick my email instead of text. I suppose an email is less annoying than a text. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks Allan, although it made me pick my email instead of text. I suppose an email is less annoying than a text. 

Ahh okay, yea it looks like it makes you keep some sort of alert still. You could change the email to an older one you have that you don't use/check anymore as well.

@Bernard Koodo ... we have two numbers one that ends in 29 and another that ends in 81.