Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Invoice credit problem

Melissa H from Koodo SOS Support Team contacted me to tell me that Koodo had credited $50.70 on my next invoice for a correction. I received my las bill and I do not see this credit. I have emailed Customer Care twice with no answer. Who can help me?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Juan, In this case I'd contact customer service directly by calling in as this is a public forum, and when you send an email you will receive a response within 24 hours. You can dial *611 from your Koodo phone (free call) and press 0 a few times to speak with a rep if you want answers sooner. Hope that helps
Userlevel 7
Did you check your tab balance? Its possible your tab wasnt deducted correctly or something like that.
Userlevel 3
Hey Juan, If you received a call from us to confirm this credit, I am sure that it has been applied. As for the email sent, it could simply be that there's a bit of a delay but you'll received a response no less. Like Daniel mentioned we don't have access to your account being this is a public forum, you can always give us a call at *611 from your phone for a confirmation with an agent. Thank you. ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star