Koodo Community
Solved

Invalid Billing

• 28 February 2021
  • 2 replies

I think this month's charge is wrong. I have an unlimited call plan, but it was charged because the fare was overloaded. I called you because of the inconvenient system, but I can't solve it because only the automatic response and AI are connected and not connected to the staff. I'm so disappointed in you. I think this has happened more since I've been using you for seven years, but I won't let it go this time. Where should I call to reach your staff? Teach me!

icon

Best answer by Flo Koodo 28 February 2021, 18:39

Hi @Hye-Young Chung !

The bill should now show the correct amount, feel free to check it out when you get the chance :)

Regards,

Flo

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I think this month's charge is wrong. I have an unlimited call plan, but it was charged because the fare was overloaded. I called you because of the inconvenient system, but I can't solve it because only the automatic response and AI are connected and not connected to the staff. I'm so disappointed in you. I think this has happened more since I've been using you for seven years, but I won't let it go this time. Where should I call to reach your staff? Teach me!

There is no way to call them directly. You have to schedule a callback through Koodo Assist or send a message to a Koodo rep on Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Hye-Young Chung !

The bill should now show the correct amount, feel free to check it out when you get the chance :)

Regards,

Flo