Koodo Community
Question

Internet

• 11 August 2020
  • 7 replies

August 9 I had message that I used 50% of my data, then in a couple of hours that I used 90%, and the same day 100%! Is it something wrong? 

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Maybe? What phone do you have? How much data do you have? Have you been able to see what used the data in your phones settings?

It's Huawei mate 20X. I have 6 Gigs. It's never happened before.

Thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Check the data tracker on the phone. What does it say has been using data?

The only thing that I found is that Koodo charged me like I was in USA but I was just in Niagara falls in Canada, so guys be careful!!! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Once again, on your phone, go to settings->connections->data usage. What does it say has been using data?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The only thing that I found is that Koodo charged me like I was in USA but I was just in Niagara falls in Canada, so guys be careful!!! 

Niagara falls is on the US boarder.  Did you connect to a US network?  Your phone will connect to the strongest available tower 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It happens, but you can reach out to them and tell them to credit those amounts since they are unintentionally used.