Koodo Community

Community

Solved

International Roaming Issues

I am a postpaid customer with a 45 dollars plan. I am travelling abroad and unable to roam, as I am not getting "international voice roaming" add on to choose from. Need urgent assistance in doing so.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
People on this board have reported that *611 will work from some non-Canadian locations. If you can't do the add-on over the internet somewhere, do *611 and explain the situation. No charge if you can't do it on-line yourself.
Actually International voice roaming is not visible or as an option in my add ons. And I am unable to call *611 from my phone???
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Canadian number 647-788-4337 Can you do skype? 1-866-995-6636
Userlevel 6
Hi Pathan, if you do not see this option at all, it could mean that you are not eligible for international roaming at the moment (e.g. delinquent account, account suspended for non-payment within the past 6 months, not enough tenure...). The best would be to call us or send us a secured email so we can check: http://koo.do/YqucV0. Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Yannick...I have already sent a secure email yesterday, but haven't got any response