Koodo Community

Community

Solved

International Credit Card for paying Bill?

Hi, I am trying to pay my bill with an international credit card as I don't have a Canadian one. When I try it online it says "Please call us at 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636) to provide these details and we will process the transaction." When I ring I have tried quite a few of the options but nothing will let me speak to someone so I can give the correct details and make the payment. Thanks in advance for any info. Stephen

4 replies

Userlevel 4
when given the option, press 5 for customer service. The other things is to keep pressing 0 when you call thet oll free number.
Thanks Tyler. I got through to a customer service agent and gave my details. Hopefully everything works out ok. From looking around the site this morning I see Koodo has increased the price of the plans. Will my bill continue on the old plan or be changed to this new one do you know? The customer service agent said it would stay the same but i'm not so sure seeing as its a month to month bill.
Userlevel 4
Stephen Smyth wrote:

Thanks Tyler. I got through to a customer service agent and gave my details. Hopefully everything...

You're welcome. As long as you do not change your plan, you will still pay the same rates on the plan you currently have 🙂
Stephen Smyth wrote:

Thanks Tyler. I got through to a customer service agent and gave my details. Hopefully everything...

Cool. Thanks. The new plans are not good options.