Koodo Community
Question

Inquiry about Bill

• 26 July 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi Sir/Ma'am,

Good day. My name is Sophia Limson. Last year we had an account number xxxxxxxx with Koodo under my husband's name, Abraham Limson. 

Recently, we are receiving a lot of calls from Met Credit telling us that we owe money from Koodo and we have to pay them. We consider our telephone number to be confidential. We were confused because Koodo did not give us information regarding this matter. Koodo did not informed us that we still owe money with a specific amount and that they allow Met Credit to charge us in their behalf. We are willing to pay as long us there is an updated notice directly from Koodo. 

We are requesting for an appointment so that me or my husband can talk about this matter to any of your representative.

Hoping we could have your service again in the future.

Thank you very much.

Truly yours,

Sophia Limson

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hello Sophia,

I verified your account and indeed, you have a remaining balance. If possible, please send us a private message on Facebook or Twitter, in order to offer you more details. If you want to make the payment, you will have to contact Met Credit.

Best regards,

Helen

Userlevel 5

@Sflimson We strongly recommend you to avoid posting personal informations on a public forum, such as phone number, account number, etc.