Koodo Community
Solved

Incredible Bill Overcharge

• 13 January 2021
  • 2 replies

In short,

I am currently using Fido, order Koodo Sim card online by Dec 30th, select 50$ monthly plan.

Got a email which said sim card was shipped by 4 Jan, Monday.

Never received that by the same week.

The 1st bill came by 7 Jan, Thursday,

Bill description is Jan 5- Jan 7, 5$+tax, partial charge from last cycle. And from Jan 7th, it starts another cycle which charge me another 50$+tx.

11th Jan I called Koodo, I claimed I never received the card. The agent told me to just wait.

13th Jan, this morning, I got the card. I tried to active the account and call an agent to fix my bill.

I was told that she can MAX give 3.33 credit back.

From order online to receive the sim card, it took me 14 days. Got charged for 9 days. Physically I even didn’t insert the sim card in.

Anyone can explain and fix this?

icon

Best answer by Dinh 13 January 2021, 19:22

Typically, the shipping wasn’t that bad. You should have received the SIM card earlier and that issue shouldn’t be that bad.

Anyway, I would suggest you contact rep via Facebook messaging https://www.facebook.com/Koodo or Twitter and see if they can offer something better.

As you are within 15 days or purchase, you are within the “refund/return” period with Koodo. You could always cancel the service without any charge if you are not happy.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Typically, the shipping wasn’t that bad. You should have received the SIM card earlier and that issue shouldn’t be that bad.

Anyway, I would suggest you contact rep via Facebook messaging https://www.facebook.com/Koodo or Twitter and see if they can offer something better.

As you are within 15 days or purchase, you are within the “refund/return” period with Koodo. You could always cancel the service without any charge if you are not happy.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

In short,

I am currently using Fido, order Koodo Sim card online by Dec 30th, select 50$ monthly plan.

Got a email which said sim card was shipped by 4 Jan, Monday.

Never received that by the same week.

The 1st bill came by 7 Jan, Thursday,

Bill description is Jan 5- Jan 7, 5$+tax, partial charge from last cycle. And from Jan 7th, it starts another cycle which charge me another 50$+tx.

11th Jan I called Koodo, I claimed I never received the card. The agent told me to just wait.

13th Jan, this morning, I got the card. I tried to active the account and call an agent to fix my bill.

I was told that she can MAX give 3.33 credit back.

From order online to receive the sim card, it took me 14 days. Got charged for 9 days. Physically I even didn’t insert the sim card in.

Anyone can explain and fix this?

You should definitely contact a Koodo rep by scheduling a callback on Koodo Assist or sending a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter. Let them know that you only received the SIM card this morning and ask to have them credit back the amount for the days you did not use the service.