Koodo Community
Solved

Incorrect roaming charge

• 30 November 2020
  • 4 replies

I live near the US border and almost every month I have to call to reverse roaming charges. I’ve been told I have to phone to talk to someone in order to have my bill corrected, they will not do it via chat or email, but today when I called the incoming message says they are too busy to take my call! Horrible customer service. They don’t even list a phone number on the website.  I had to Google it. How do I reverse charges if I can’t even reach a customer service rep on the phone??

icon

Best answer by Mayumi 30 November 2020, 22:30

So, you live near the US border and almost every month you have to call to reverse roaming charges...  

I'm curious. No rep ever ask you to adjust your phone settings?  switch off roaming, manually set your network from Automatic to Koodo to prevent future roaming charges.

You still have to set up call back as you did before and dispute charge.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You’ll need to schedule a callback using the Koodo's Digital Asistant : http://koodo.ca.ada.support/chat/?language=en. Also, have you considered disabling automatic network selection so that roaming charges don’t happen even month? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

So, you live near the US border and almost every month you have to call to reverse roaming charges...  

I'm curious. No rep ever ask you to adjust your phone settings?  switch off roaming, manually set your network from Automatic to Koodo to prevent future roaming charges.

You still have to set up call back as you did before and dispute charge.

I have incorrect usage charges on my phone. I was charged $10 on Dec 26th for usage in the US. I was not in the US, I was on Wolfe Island, Ontario. I’d like those charges reversed please.

I’ve made the changes on my phone that you suggested. Thank you for that.

Sally Watt

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have incorrect usage charges on my phone. I was charged $10 on Dec 26th for usage in the US. I was not in the US, I was on Wolfe Island, Ontario. I’d like those charges reversed please.

I’ve made the changes on my phone that you suggested. Thank you for that.

Sally Watt

Billing disputes require speaking with a rep. To get it reversed you’ll have to send a message to Koodo via FB Messenger or DM via Twitter to get it sorted out. For the future as well please start a new thread as not everyone has the exact same issue.